The DIM Nano-K (in which C’Nano IdF is) open the call for application for the thesis prize 2014.
You will find all the details of the procedure for the submission of the applications in the document below (only in french) :
Deadline : 12 July 2014
The thesis prize of the DIM Nano-K reward thesis work based upon all the thematics of the organization. The 5 categories are :
• 1 prize in basic research - Nanosciences,
• 1 prize in finalized research- Nanosciences,
• 1 prize in interdisciplinary research - Nanosciences,
• 1 prize in research - Cold atoms
• 1 prize in research in the interface Nanosciences-Cold atoms
Your application must be granted by your thesis director to the person in charge of your axis and the Mission Officer of the DIM Nano-K, Raphaëlle Jarrige
Please note that the bests applications in the nanosciences’ field of the DIM could participate to the thesis prize of the national C’Nano.
The direction of the DIM Nano-K will transmit the selected applications directly to the members of the jury.