|Date||From 3 December 2014 to 27 February 2015|
Within the International Year of Light, the DIM Nano-K organized a Scientific Picture Prize, open to all the team’s members of the network, devoted to pictures taken in the fields of nanoscience and cold atoms around the theme of Light .
Prizes will be awarded in two categories :
-  Light on nanosciences and cold atoms
-  Highlighting the men and women who make science
Application open from December 3rd 2014 to February 27 2015
- Can participate , every member from a associated team in the DIM Nano-K’s network : researchers, lecturers, engineers, technicians, PhD Students.
- The number of participation per candidate is limited to 1 by category , ie a maximum of 2 pictures.
- Minimum resolution : 300 dpi
- Minimum size : 2000 x 1500 pixels
- All kind of picture are allowed : photography, computer graphics, 3D modeling, drawings, graphic pattern, etc.
- the title of the message will be : « concours-image-NAME-LAB »
- information to give :
- the We Transfer link
- Name, First Name and e-mail of the participant
- Lab and team
- Catchy title
- popularized text (10 lign maximum)
- Text explaining the connection with the theme of light (3, 4 lign maximum)
- Scale (if not represented on the picture)
- Identify technical / technology used
three prizes of € 300 value will be awarded.
The award ceremony will take place at the Palais de la Découverte .
All the information are available on the file below (in french) :
(exhibits department -Cité des sciences et de l’industrie)
(Director CNRS Image)
(scientific blogger - Blog Passeur des Sciences)
(Director of C’Nano IdF)
(Head of Communication - CNRS Institut de Physique)
(SYRTE (UMR8630) - Chargé de mission de l’INP )
(Researcher at LKB-CNAM-SFO)
(Director of IFRAF)
(Director of DIM Nano-K)
+ Researchers and members of the board Dissemination of Knowledgeof the DIM Nano-K
Daniel BLOCH (LPL), Maria CHAMARRO (INSP), Jean-Marc FRIGERIO (INSP), Raphaëlle JARRIGE, Nathalie MERLET, Olivier PLUCHERY (INSP), Hynd REMITA (LCP), Vincent RONCIN (LPN), Delphine SCHAMING (ITODYS), Marine STOLL