In order to celebrate the discovery of colloidal Quantum Dots 30years ago, the ESPCI organize an event from May 26th to 28th 2014 .
- Many International conferences are schedule. The subjects will be :
- Synthesis and characterization of colloidal semiconductor nanocrystals
- Optical properties of quantum dots
- Quantum dot assembly and superstructures
- Quantum dot doping
- Charge transport through quantum dots and in quantum-dot assemblies
- Spins in quantum dots and quantum dots in quantum information science
- Photonic structures and plasmonic structures with quantum dots
- Hybrid structures (e.g., quantum dot - polymer/ferromagnet /superconductor structures)
- Theory of electronic structures, optical properties, transport, and many-body effects in quantum dots
The registrations are on the website.
Registration fees : 400€ until March 17th (after, it wiil be 500€)
More informations on the file below :